Tech, education, startups, D&I
There have been 11 changes to digital garden since it was first created (Dec 31, 2020).
Most recent changes*
*N.B. these change messages aren't always optimised for public readability
- Link to publicising unfinished notes 1/4/21
- Add two more principles 1/4/21
- Add link to tweet expressing positivty on getting lost 1/4/21
- Add wip reference to bidirectionality 1/4/21
- Link to MA's brief history of DGs 1/2/21
- Dynamic, not static. A digital garden should evolve and grow over time: write, revisit, edit.
- Through the rabbit hole. Visitors should be able to get lost (and tweet about enjoying this as an experience!).
- Above all, personal. This is like Orwell's sixth rule of the English language: you should sooner break any of the earlier guidelines than do something which feels inauthentic to yourself.
This leads to things like:
- The best place to start is her
- A follow-up list of resources for the interested is her