There have been 3 changes to What will you encounter in my digital garden？ since it was first created (Jan 2, 2021).
Most recent changes*
- Include organisations as things of note 1/3/21
- Add more colour to digital garden contents 1/2/21
- Add some thoughts on documenting notes 1/2/21
What will you encounter in my digital garden?
It's easy to get lost in my digital garden. I'm working on a
Explicitly, you will see the following:
- fragmented thoughts that are not well-formed
- tentative opinions that
- passages of text that are randomly incomplete
- links to random notes that don't exist,
Some notes will be about ideas on wide-ranging topics - from tech, to politics, to the totally humdrum.
Some will be autobiographical notes - deep navel gazing with a side of stream-of-consciousness.
Some will be about organisations and people, although this will be:
- only organisations and people who have a public profile
- generally only organisations and people that I have (and can express) positive opinions about (or can be politely constructive about)